Monday, October 13, 2008

On Our Way to Sierra Leone

We met with Global Witness today and are more pumped than ever for the journey ahead of us.

So were about 10 minutes from boarding our plane from London to Nirobi to Freetown, Sierra Leone... 10 pounds heavier (from all the pints & Brittish food!) and more excited than ever.  We ask for your prayers over the next 24 hours primarily for safe travels and (maybe more importantly) that our luggage arrives in Freetown intact.  

Our traveling partner Michael Teel will arrive a day ahead of us (since we're taking the cheaper longer rout) to we ask for prayers for his safe travels as well (especially alone).

I'm not sure where we'll get our next internet access but I'll write as much as possible.  Keep checkin in as I don't know if I'll be able to send the e-mail updates on new posts that I have thus far.

Cheers!
-Juls

Oh, P.S. I think we finally got the hang of our bags... Yea!  Lets just pray they get there now ;)


2 comments:

mikeldelrosario said...

Will do.

Anonymous said...

Peace be with you both!