Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Where is Julie Watts??

It’s been a while since I’ve blogged… and I have received a lot of questions about my whereabouts since I left KCRA in December.

I am currently working at KPIX CBS 5 in San Francisco as both a reporter and meteorologist. I'm still living in the Sacramento area and commuting between Sac, the city, and San Jose (my home town).

As for the Sierra Leone piece… Obviously it never aired on KCRA (a combo if union issues and lay-offs).

“From Sacramento to Sierra Leone” ended up a half-hour mini-doc airing on KVIE in December. A second version will air in May leading up to a Sierra Leone benefit concert this summer. Stay tuned!

For more on the journey, read the article below…

3 comments:

Jose said...

Julie - I was wondering where you were, and am glad to see you landed on your feet!
<3
a fan from sacramento

Anonymous said...

You are still missed and its incredible to see where your journey has taken you with work.

Bill Gordon said...

Still miss seeing you on the weekends here in sac Julie..I think Kcra made a mistake in letting you go